Wednesday, August 21, 2013

raya feast at lereno:Part 1

Assalamualaikum,,
Everything starts when Blake come to me.
blake :hey,are u busy?give me 1 to 10 me :1
blake : means nothing to do?
me : yes (stalking people at fb)
blake: you want party?
me : no
blake : no its serious.temasek plan to have party at our plant next week
me : what?but we are having our own raya feast on next next week.
blake: no its ok.i want u to work on it.
me : ok (annoying face)
i hate to organize party, event and everything like this thing.Bongokness.U like it or not but u still have to work on it.
I need to arrange everything but thank you friend because you are willing to help me.We make a deal that he will arrange for food,equipment and tent and I will arrange for the hamper, prize for karaoke competition.
And luckly i had settle everything.Hope that they will happy and satisfy with what we had planned..
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

No comments:

Post a Comment