Wednesday, September 2, 2009

KEHIDUPAN

After my long journey, at last i had found my 'mak homeroom'.(mrsm gerik). Thank you facebook!!! She dah jage kitorang selama 3 taun (kitorang refer aku,mutia,zam,shikin,pai,anis,nazriq,taufiq.amali.alan(arwah) n izat(kot. x ingat sangat la name budak nie. Mesti die letih ngan perangai kitorang. Hohoho!!!

During that time, she was an English teacher. But now she had change his occupation, but she was in a same track 'cikgu bi'. Now she teaches at UIA as a lecturer.

My 'mak homeroom' nie very special. She is 'gile-gile'. i like it babeh!!! Dulu die Miss.But now she had change his title as Mrs. Die dh ade dua gurl. tomey just like butang(miss Bai ckp). Aku pon xtau butang pe.Butang baju kot.

Coppp!!! I almost forgotten that i also dh jumpe my English teacher when i was form 3. Now die kat US. Dh tinggal sane kot. She pon dh ade his own family.

Life is short. 7 taun rase cam kejap je. Pas ni turn aku plak nk ade my own family..Oh my God!! Scared nye!!

1 comment:

  1. butang adalah seperti kobe ye..haha..adakah kobe comel..???hahaha..butang dalam cite sindarella tu la~

    ReplyDelete